Ben's Beetle Bonanza - Terms and Conditions
WE HAVE REACHED THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF DONATIONS AND THIS IS NOW CLOSED
Hi and welcome to Ben’s Beetle Bonanza
Firstly a few things you need to know so pay attention!!
- The Vehicle we are offering is a used VW Beetle
- Current mileage of 110298 (this will rise slightly due to current use)
- The vehicle is a 2005 1.8 20V Turbo
- The car is lowered on coilovers, has replica BBS alloy wheels and a stainless steel exhaust
- Colour is Blue
- The vehicle is valued at £1,700.00
How to enter:
You must donate a minimum of £10 into Bens Beetle Bonanza Just Giving Page.
Please make sure that your name is displayed. We will not accept anonymous donations and if received as such then your money will be lost.
If your name on the Facebook group is different to your name on Just Giving please identify yourself in the donation comments or in a Facebook private message to Ben.
For each £10 you donate, Ben will allocate you a number.
There is no limit to the amount of numbers you can purchase.
The numbers will be listed at the top of the Run the Ring Facebook Group page.
Terms and conditions.
- You will be allocated the next number in sequence. No numbers are transferable and will be issued only upon payments being received.
- Closing date to enter will be Friday 11th September at Midnight.
- The draw will take place on Sunday 13th September at 1pm.
- The draw will be made using a Random Number Generator.
- The draw will be streamed live on the Run the Ring Facebook group.
- One winner will be drawn.
- Entrants must be 18 or over with a full UK driving licence to enter.
- No person previously or currently representing the RTR administration team can enter, this includes family members thereof.
- The maximum amount of donations entered into the draw will be 200 (£2,000.00). Therefore maximum odds will not exceed 200-1
- The minimum amount of donations required will be 150 (£1,500.00).
- If the minimum donation does not reach 150 tickets allocated before the close date then a cash prize alternative will be offered. This will amount to 70% of all donations to the Bens Beetle Bonanza.
NOTE this refers to the amount raised by Bens Beetle Bonanza only and does not in any way suggest or imply that any further funds raised alongside by Run the Ring is included. The remaining 30% of donations will go directly to papyrus.
- You must be able to collect the car from South Mimms Services. Bignells Corner, Potters Bar, EN6 3QQ directly after the event (20/9/2020).
- You must arrange your own insurance and road tax. The vehicle will have a year’s MOT.
- You must provide ID for verification when collecting the car that matches the donators details.
- You will be expected to sign a handover agreement at collection.
- If you are the winner, you authorise us to take and use, for publicity and marketing purposes, a photo/video featuring you with the car.
- We reserve the right to change or amend any part of this agreement if we experience exceptional circumstance. Although we will do our upmost to avoid this.
- If for any reason we are unable to proceed with Run the Ring on the 20th September an alternative arrangement for collection of the car will be made.
- You are making a charity donation and as such no refunds are given.
- Please note this draw runs alongside the RTR event and does not form part of the registration pack.