Welcome to Emma's Portrait Giveaway, in associated with Ben’s Bone-anza (not my idea for a name, blame Kevin and John!)
We are the charity event that keeps on giving! We now have a chance to win a beautiful pet portrait by Emma!
How to enter:
You must donate a minimum of £5 into the Just Giving Page - read the T&C's to find the link.
Please make sure that your full name is displayed. We will not accept anonymous donations or those for first name only and if received as such then your money will be lost.
If your name on the Facebook group is different to your name on Just Giving please identify yourself in the donation comments or in a Facebook private message to Ben.
For each £5 you donate, Ben will allocate you a number.
There is no limit to the amount of numbers you can purchase.
The numbers will be listed at the top of the Run the Ring Facebook Group page.
Terms and conditions.
- You will be allocated the next number in sequence. No numbers are transferable and will be issued only upon payments being received.
- Closing date to enter will be Sunday 13th September at 10am.
- The draw will take place on Sunday 13th September at 1pm.
- The draw will be made using a Random Number Generator.
- The draw will be streamed live on the Run the Ring Facebook group.
- One winner will be drawn.
- Entrants must have a pet, or know a pet they want a portrait of, with owners permission.
- No person previously or currently representing the RTR administration team can enter, this includes family members thereof.
- There is no maximum amount of donations
- The minimum amount of donations required will be 25 (£125).
- If the minimum donation does not reach 25 tickets allocated before the close date then a cash prize alternative will be offered. This will amount to 70% of all donations to the Bens Bone-anza.
NOTE this refers to the amount raised by Bens Bone-anza only and does not in any way suggest or imply that any further funds raised alongside by Run the Ring is included. The remaining 30% of donations will go directly to papyrus.
- If you are the winner, you authorise us to take and use, for publicity and marketing purposes, a photo/video featuring you with the portrait.
- We reserve the right to change or amend any part of this agreement if we experience exceptional circumstance. Although we will do our upmost to avoid this.
- You are making a charity donation and as such no refunds are given.
- Please note this draw runs alongside the RTR event and does not form part of the registration pack.