Ben's UP Bonanza - Terms and Conditions
Hi and welcome to Ben’s UP Bonanza
Firstly a few things you need to know so pay attention!!
- The Vehicle we are offering is a used VW UP
- Current mileage of 102,000 (this will rise slightly due to current use)
- The vehicle is a 1.0 Move Up hatchback 3 door with heated seats and Air Con. It has just been serviced and had new timing belt and new tyres by the world-renowned PJ Automotive.
- Colour is White
- The vehicle is valued at £2,500
How to enter:
You must donate a minimum of £10 into Bens Bonanza Just Giving Page.
Please make sure that your name is displayed. We will not accept anonymous donations and if received as such then your money will be lost.
If your name on the Facebook group is different to your name on Just Giving please identify yourself in the donation comments or in a Facebook private message to Ben.
For each £10 you donate, Ben will allocate you a number.
There is no limit to the amount of numbers you can purchase.
The numbers will be listed at the top of the Run the Ring Facebook Group page.
Terms and conditions.
- You will be allocated the next number in sequence. No numbers are transferable and will be issued only upon payments being received.
- Entries will Close when we reach 400 donations or on Friday 18th June at midnight.
- The draw will take place on Sunday June 20th.
- The draw will be made using a Random Number Generator.
- The draw will be streamed live on the Run the Ring Facebook group.
- One winner will be drawn.
- Entrants must be 18 or over with a full UK driving licence to enter.
- No person previously or currently representing the RTR administration team can enter, this includes family members thereof.
- The maximum amount of donations entered into the draw will be 400 (£4,000.00). Therefore maximum odds will not exceed 400-1
- The minimum amount of donations required will be 300 (£3,000.00).
- If the minimum donation does not reach 300 tickets allocated then a cash prize alternative will be offered. This will amount to 70% of all donations to the Bens Bonanza.
NOTE this refers to the amount raised by Ben‘a UP Bonanza only and does not in any way suggest or imply that any further funds raised alongside by Run the Ring is included. The remaining 30% of donations will go directly to CoppaFeel.
- You must be able to collect the car from South Mimms Services. Bignells Corner, Potters Bar, EN6 3QQ at a mutually convenient time within 14 days of the draw.
- You must arrange your own insurance and road tax. The vehicle will have a year’s MOT.
- You must provide ID for verification when collecting the car that matches the donators details.
- You will be expected to sign a handover agreement at collection.
- If you are the winner, you authorise us to take and use, for publicity and marketing purposes, a photo/video featuring you with the car.
- We reserve the right to change or amend any part of this agreement if we experience exceptional circumstance. Although we will do our upmost to avoid this.
- If for any reason you can not collect the car within the 14 days of the draw an alternative arrangement for collection of the car will be made within 30 days, no collection will result in forfeiting the car and a new draw will take place.
- You are making a charity donation and as such no refunds are given.
- Please note this draw runs alongside the RTR event and does not form part of the registration pack.
- The car in the illustration does not come with the Run The Ring livery.