Keiths RTR7 Beetle Bonanza 2
Hi and welcome to Keith's Beetle Bonanza 2
Firstly a few things you need to know so pay attention!!
- The Vehicle we are offering is a used 2005 VW Convertible 1.6 Beetle, registration KY55 WJO
- Current mileage of 98,000 (this may rise slightly due to current use)
- The vehicle has just been serviced and has an MOT till Feb 24.
- The vehicle has a few age related marks but is in very good condition for its age.
- Colour is silver with the decals shown in the pictures.
- The vehicle is valued at £1,200
How to enter:
You must donate a minimum of £10 into Keith's Bonanza Just Giving Page.
Please make sure that your full name is displayed. We will not accept anonymous donations and if received as such then you will not be entered into the draw and money cannot be refunded.
You must join the RTR Facebook Page. If your name on the Facebook group is different to your name on Just Giving please identify yourself in the donation comments or in a Facebook private message to Keith Lambert.
For each £10 you donate, Keith will allocate you a number. (£20, 2 numbers etc)
There is no limit to the amount of numbers you can purchase.
The numbers will be listed at the top of the Run the Ring Facebook Group page.
Terms and conditions.
- You will be allocated the next number in sequence. No numbers are transferable and will be issued only upon payments being received.
- Entries will Close on Sunday 24th September 2023 @ 3pm.
- The draw will take place on Sunday 24th September 2023.
- The draw will be made at random.
- The draw will be streamed on the Run the Ring Facebook group.
- One winner will be drawn.
- Entrants must be 18 or over with a full UK driving licence to enter.
- No person previously or currently representing the RTR administration team can enter, this includes family members thereof
- No minimum amount of donations are required for the draw.
- All donations will be made direct to Just Giving who will pay direct to Dogs for Autism. Therefore, no refund can be made.
- You must be able to collect the car within 14 days of the draw.
- You must arrange your own insurance and road tax.
- You must provide ID for verification when collecting the car that matches the donators details.
- You will be expected to sign a handover agreement at collection.
- If you are the winner, you authorise us to take and use, for publicity and marketing purposes, a photo/video featuring you with the car.
- We reserve the right to change or amend any part of this agreement if we experience exceptional circumstance. Although we will do our upmost to avoid this.
- If for any reason you can not collect the car within the 14 days of the draw an alternative arrangement for collection of the car will be made within 30 days, no collection will result in forfeiting the car and a new draw will take place.
- You are making a charity donation and as such no refunds are given.
- Please note this draw runs alongside the RTR event and does not form part of the registration pack..